Charly goes on a backpacker adventure for some weeks. At the Airport he realizes that he does not have a travel insurance, therefore he is looking for travel insurance online. You find a list of available stories here.
Please also see the developer mode for this tutorial here: Visit the developer mode.
Use Case Description
- The Customer (Charly) finds the company online
- Charly calls the Hotline
- Charly is answering the questions of the operator for preparing the travel insurance
- The travel insurance contract is prepared and reviewed by an supervisor of the operator
- The supervisor checks the data and conditions and the contract is automatically forwarded to Charly
- Charly receives the contract via smartphone and authenticate himself via SMS-OTP
- Charly reads and signs the contract via Click2Sign
- Charly receives a copy of the finally signed travel insurance contract
The contract is prepared by the insurance customer relation management system and the signing transaction started with eSignAnyWhere. Therefore the workflow for integration is quite simple:
- Upload the contract as PDF document
- Send envelope with Workstep Configuration
- Wait on callback to download and archive the final contract
Basic URI for REST: https://demo.esignanywhere.net/Api
You can see the first recipient is the supervisor (without authentication) and then followed by Charly with SMS-OTP authentication.